This Trio Set has one Long handmade sequin dress, in 20mm hologram turquoise paillette sequins with silver faceted beads (SKU: #9192-095) One Short Handmade Paillette Iridescent Orange Sequin Dress with Sleeves (SKU: #1004-001) & one Short sequin fabric dress, in Duality fuchsia and silver sequins with a Chinese collar (SKU: #9192-018).
Buy these dresses together and receive a FURTHER 15% off our already discounted prices. You SAVE US$334.55 all up AND shipping is FREE!
Colours on dresses may be changed and all dresses in the order can be of different sizes. You can simply place your order and then email or call us with your requirements.
Order slightly larger if unsure as you can adjust down in sizing with a seamstress local to you once your item arrives. (Normally we leave about 1 inch of fabric on inside seams to allow you to let an item out slightly.)
Making time: 8 to 10 weeks approximately. These are made-to-order items.
Stretch: yes (1 to 2 inches across body)
Composition: P.E.T. sequins on 95% polyester 5% spandex base
Care: Cold water delicates or hand wash: test first. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Shipping is FREE for orders over US$ 250
Both Domestic and International Shipping are free. We ship to any location WORLDWIDE. Items are sent either expedited or express depending on what is best for your location. Shipping normally takes 3 to 4 working days. (Shipping times are in addition to making times for made-to-order items.)
Shipping costs do not include duties or taxes, which are the buyer's responsibility. ALL shipments have tracking numbers to help you follow your shipment in transit. We will send the tracking number to you upon shipping.
Terms and Returns
Most of our items are handmade, made-to-order and customized pieces. Therefore our terms are different to what you may be used to for 'off the shelf' items. (Scroll down to read why.) Please read our terms carefully because when you order you agree to them and they apply to you.
1) The making time for made-to-order items is 8 to 10 weeks minimum. The making time for group or bulk orders is 10 to 12 weeks minimum. It may take longer than either 8 to 10 weeks or 10 to 12 weeks depending on order volumes. (Everything on the SequinQueen website is a made-to-order item except those items in the Stock section.)
2) We can't make to deadlines or your use-date.
3) Once your order is in production we are not able to provide updates about your order progress. As soon as your order is ready we will send it and notify you.
4) We accept returns only if there is a manufacturing fault. The fault will be rectified and the item sent back to you. Please email images of faults within 24 hours of receiving your package. Do not return-ship until you have approval and the correct shipping details from us. If you return a shipment without approval it will not be refunded and you will need to make arrangements to retrieve your items at your expense.
5) Any returned items are shipped at the customer's expense. It generally costs approximately US$ 30 to return ship one item.
6) Order cancellations are free if you cancel within 72 hours after placing your order. After 72 hours, if you cancel your order for any reason before we send it to you 60% of your order value is refunded (40% is non-refundable). If you dispute or chargeback your order you agree to be refunded 60% of your order value (40% is non-refundable).
7) Title passes to you when we ship. This means you own your order once we give it to the shipping company.
Processing your payment with us is SECURE. We never see your credit card details. You may make your payment with Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay.
About Us (and our long making times...)
SequinQueen has been manufacturing and shipping sequin dresses worldwide to our valued customers on the Internet since 1999. Our goal is to make you Sparkle, Anytime! We select only the finest sequins, fabrics and other materials. We know you are eager to receive your made-to-order dress or gown--and we are eager to send it to you to enjoy! But we need a little time on our side and a little patience on yours. Our dresses have long making times for three reasons:
- Most of our dresses have thousands of sequins and beads on them, each one hand-applied.
- We encourage our skilled beading professionals to work at home, even if they live outside urban areas. As most of our manufacturing is in Thailand this policy ensures the people who work with SequinQueen remain with their families rather than relocating to cities to work (and leaving their children in the countryside with relatives).
- We pay our team-members fairly. (In fact we ensure our beading professionals receive more per dress than the company nets.) Because our payments are fair our team-members do not have to turn over a high number of items at low payments per item and can instead work at their own reasonable, self-determined pace.
There's just one more thing we know you'll understand. Because production of our items involves many people in multiple (often distant) locations we need to focus on the job of making your order. So please refrain from calling or emailing us asking for order or shipping updates. Once your payment is made, we are making your order and will send it to you along with a tracking number as soon as it is finished. If you need a sequin dress in a shorter time please take a look at our Stock section.
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or USA and Canadian Customers phone 309 623 4933 Mon-Sat 10am to 7pm Central Time. UK Customers phone 020 8133 5855 Mon-Sat 4pm to midnight. European Customers phone 001 309 623 4933 Mon-Fri 5pm to midnight. Our English speaking staff members are available to answer your email enquiries or phone call quickly and reliably. Please note our company address for administrative matters only is Mr. Sukham Audomphisan 73 Moo 1, Nong Bua, Muang Kanchanaburi, Kanchanaburi, Thailand 71190.